Hampers are a great gift since they put together a whole bunch of items, loved by everyone in a beautiful packaging. You can gift it to your business clients, Employees, Friends or family members but with so many options available it could be a hassle to pick the right gift for the occasion. Here we have put together 7 guidelines to help you select the perfect gift for your loved ones.
1. Consider Your Recipient- A gift Hamper should Reflect the tastes and personality of the recipient. Your recipient may be a tea lover or a coffee enthusiast, so choose the Gift Hamper accordingly. If the recipient has a sweet tooth go for a chocolate hamper or a cookies Gift Basket. Choose a healthy hamper for the weight watchers, Luxury Hamper for true indulgence and Snacks Boxes for some light munching.
2. Choose a packaging Style- At The Gift Tree you will find different types of packaging right from paper trays to pine wood crates. Packaging style adds to the entire look and feel of the Gift Hamper, while a shiny golden net wrapped hamper may look good for wedding events and personal gifting a pine wood crate or a satin gift box will be better suited for corporate gifting. Choose the right Packaging style for your Gift hamper, we have paper trays, bamboo baskets, Cane baskets, Wicker Baskets, Premium Gift Boxes, Pine wood Trays, Pine wood Crates, Jute trays etc. available for packaging
3. Occasion- There is no dearth of occasions in India, right from new year to Christmas we have many occasions every month. It’s a good time to show your friends, colleagues and Clients know that you care. Some Hampers on The Gift Tree are general and can be sent out on any occasion but some gift Hampers are curated keeping the gifting occasion in mind, e.g Holi hampers, Rakhi Hampers, Diwali Hampers, Christmas hampers and republic day/Independence day hampers.
4. Play it safe- Don’t know the recipient too well? Or don’t want to send as per the occasion? No worries, we got your covered, select something with a good mix of different tastes and textures, pick up a gift hamper which has a little bit of sweet, salty, tangy and sour items. You’ll find many hampers on The Gift Tree that have a god mix of all the flavors in Gourmet items.
5. Decide a Budget- Deciding a budget before buying can serve 2 purposes, one it will guard you from over spending and two it will take the confusion out while browsing through the vast variety of gift hampers available on The Gift Tree.
6. Buy from reputed suppliers- The trend of sending Gift Hampers is new in India so there are very few professional suppliers, you need to choose a supplier carefully so you get the best of the products, beautiful packaging and timely delivery. We enjoy long standing relationships with our corporate clients and 42% repeat customers on our website, we take great pride in our quality products and world class customer service
7. Add a personalized note- After you have finalized the gift hamper, don’t forget to add a personalized note for the recipient. Your words can make a gift extra special and make it a memorable one for the recipient. There is a message box on the check out page pls fill it up and we’ll send a beautiful personalized gift card along with your Gift Hamper